Terms and Conditions
- You, User — Any person(s) involved with downloading, installing, or using the software.
- We (our) — P.I. Engineering or its selected representatives.
- Software — A computer program written by P.I. Engineering and offered to facilitate the use of other P.I. Engineering products.
- Agreement — The acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined for software created by P.I. Engineering.
- Use — The act of downloading, installing, or operating the software.
- Download — The act of saving a copy of the software to your system.
- Software Release — The act of making software available to the user by P.I. Engineering.
- Hedgehog — A small insectivorous mammal of the family Erinaceidae covered with dense erectile spines and frequently referenced in image and word on P.I. Engineering hidden flaps, installation discs, and applications.
- System — The hardware and software that controls and comprises the software operating environment.
- Peripheral — Any attached device used to enhance or control the system including, but not limited to, X-keys devices, mice and keyboards.
Nature of Agreement
Software offered to users is generally open to the public, and can be used in a production environment. The software has been tested for critical bugs before the final version of the software was approved and released.
Updates and Changes
P.I. Engineering reserves the right to update or change the software at our own discretion, with or without prior notification to any or all users.
P.I. Engineering also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of a software release at our own discretion, with or without prior notification to any or all users. Users who agreed to a previous version of the terms and conditions must also agree to any subsequent changes made to the agreement, or immediately cease and terminate any further use of the software.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
By downloading or using the software release you affirm your understanding that the software is provided “as-is” and that they are offered solely for use with P.I. Engineering products. P.I. Engineering offers no warranties express, implied, or otherwise as to the accuracy or performance of the software released.
By downloading or using the software you concede that all damages resulting from downloading, installing, or using the software are the sole responsibility of the user(s), and that P.I. Engineering is released from all liability. These damages include but are not limited to loss in profits, damages to your system or damages to your system peripherals.
Termination of Agreement
Download and use of the software without full agreement to the terms and conditions for the software is strictly forbidden. Users who do not accept the terms and conditions of the software must immediately cease and terminate any further use of the software.
Your use of the software is strictly voluntary, and you may terminate your rights to use the software at any time.
P.I. Engineering reserves the right to terminate the rights of a user at any time with or without prior notification. P.I. Engineering also reserves the rights to terminate a software release at our own discretion, with or without prior notification to any or all users.